Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Moderators
On 9/7/2019 at 4:02 AM, Egg Shen said:

believe they were discontinued, lovely crisp.

Speaking of crisps that inexplicably disappeared...Brannigans Lamb & Mint! gone!

they still do the Ham & Pickle flavour and another (think its Roast Beef & Mustard), but Lamb & Mint were the boys. 

roast_lamb_and_mint_flavour_5_x_28g.jpg

All the brannigans flavours were/are amazing.

Tomato ketchup crisps are underrated.

In the north east parts of the USA you can get this Canadian brand called Humpty Dumpty that make an All Dressed Up flavour which is a tremendous mix of ketchup, bbq, salt and vinegar and sour cream and onion. So incredibly addictive.

9 minutes ago, Ralphy said:

oh well, at least it wasn't a chippy tea, now that would of been a disaster!

I am a fan of tortilla chips, but struggle with anything other than just plain salted ones, same goes for most crisps really, anyone got any ideas how to make them a bit more exciting? i am not a fan of spices etc, i do like bacon crisps 

va-C0i-Ov5-VKEOh0-Xj9eo-O1cj0-WH26-L5-X2

Here's a picture of a crisp buttie I seen on Twitter.

6 hours ago, Ralphy said:

oh well, at least it wasn't a chippy tea, now that would of been a disaster!

I am a fan of tortilla chips, but struggle with anything other than just plain salted ones, same goes for most crisps really, anyone got any ideas how to make them a bit more exciting? i am not a fan of spices etc, i do like bacon crisps 

Ralphy, I love you. But this is the most boring post I’ve ever read on here. 

I can’t stand the public face of Walkers Crisps, the super-rich wanker cunt Gary Lineker, but I’m seriously addicted to their cheese & onion flavour. I can’t function as sane human being unless I eat =at least= 2 bags per day. I always need a 6-pack to hand or I feel as cold-turkey as a junkie in a drunk-tank.

snapshotimagehandler_1564654671.jpeg?h=5

Edited by SuperstarNeilC