Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Hard agree. Any version of this type of combo mix snack (Waitrose do a Jalapeño one) get decimated in one go. Share bag? Hahahaha. Fucking idiots 

Anything described as a 'share bag' is bollocks to me. You mean this bag of mixed flavour Doritos wasn't mean for one man and his jar of salsa? Get to fuck.

I don't like them but I cannot resist  salt and vinegar Pringles.  I will eat the whole tube.

Share bags along with the double chocolate bars are why obesity levels have shot up imo.  Like when they increased the measure of spirit shots, everyone just consumes the same and gets fucked up.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

These are stunning. But I’m really bothered that they’re not called Mini Red Leicesters.

715FA84C-60DB-401B-B3F3-6759B801D9F7.thumb.jpeg.24df3ee1f5ae99aa8d867abf19b6ffc5.jpeg

They do a smoked cheddar flavour that's alright, a Stilton one that's got a really nice tang and I saw some Monterey Jack flavour ones yesterday. 

3 hours ago, Ralphy said:

I enjoy buying salt and shake but not putting the salt on!

I always do this, they're so good without the salt. My drawer at work always has at least twenty salt satchets which I keep in case I get a mouth ulcer.

I also like getting ready salted crisps and shaking a load of Worcester Sauce in it's about eight million times nicer than the what passes as Worcester sauce crisps. Doesn't work so well with Tabasco though

57 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Give me some prawn cocktail Quavers and citrus polos and I'll pay you the going rate of cocaine for them. I used to love those Looney Tunes crisps as well. In fact any discontinued food, I long for.

Citrus Polos were the dog’s bollocks. 

I’m glad you mentioned Looney Tunes crisps. Pretty much no one I know seems to remember that they even existed to the point I was doubting it myself.

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Citrus Polos were the dog’s bollocks. 

I’m glad you mentioned Looney Tunes crisps. Pretty much no one I know seems to remember that they even existed to the point I was doubting it myself.

2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Give me some prawn cocktail Quavers and citrus polos and I'll pay you the going rate of cocaine for them. I used to love those Looney Tunes crisps as well. In fact any discontinued food, I long for.

On 7/24/2019 at 10:43 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

9-13-768x1111.jpg

• Paid Members

Sausage & Tomato Golden Wonder are sensational. You dont seen them often but I picked up a 6 pack last week and planned on eating them last night on returning from a stag do. Got home to find the missus had polished them off Saturday night in front of the telly. Bint.

Sausage & Tomato in general is a great flavour crisp, speaking of which, anyone remember Mammoth Bites? you could get them in 5p or 10p bags.

Edited by Egg Shen