• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mum and dad.

Hanover

On one hand Rick getting some fancy non crisp from Soho and describing it as "devine" is completely destroying the image of Hull that this place has created. On the other hand Rick going to London on

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

If you thought Aldi's branded knock offs were a pushing it a bit? The Sklep doesnt give a fuck about your copyright! 

These are essentially pizza Pom Bears. Smart

20200628_202800.thumb.jpg.d9022abe7062c70bb89032d6d13c4d1d.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 7/1/2020 at 8:50 AM, Dead Mike said:

These are essentially pizza Pom Bears. Smart

Is "pizza flavour" marketing speak for cheese and tomato, or is there something more going on? 

8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Well, it had to happen one day. A crisp has defeated me. The Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno & Cheese are WAY too hot. Ridiculous amount of heat which massively overpowers the flavour.

I couldn't even finish the bag and am disgusted with myself.

Lightweight.

I'm not really a massive fan of Walkers Crisps in general but I do love these ones. I've found that you do get the odd packet of that tend to be a touch spicier than they usually are. But yeah, they're a winner for me.

• Paid Members
On 5/14/2020 at 12:12 PM, Hannibal Scorch said:

Can confirm, another winning flavour from Seabrook, fast becoming my go to brand

Love the Fire Eaters. The two milder flavours are fantastic though the Scorpion chilli ones give me belly complaints for a while afterwards.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:50 AM, Dead Mike said:

If you thought Aldi's branded knock offs were a pushing it a bit? The Sklep doesnt give a fuck about your copyright! 

Dobry Sklep is great for a one stop for many Lays Max/Max Strong flavours (identical to Walkers) but also Flamin Hot, green onion and paprika Cheetos and sweet chilli crunchitos. And Crunchips kebab and chakalaka flavours are brilliant. Only disappointment so far was Pepys which from the bag I thought would taste like Frazzles but were more like under seasoned pork crunch.

8 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Well, it had to happen one day. A crisp has defeated me. The Walkers Max Strong Jalapeno & Cheese are WAY too hot. Ridiculous amount of heat which massively overpowers the flavour.

Do not try Seabrook Fire Eaters.

9 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

fair play for even trying those, especially in that heat we had yesterday 

Frazzles are an under rated crisp, used to love those as a kid 

Edited by Ralphy
1 hour ago, The Maestro said:

Lightweight.

I'm not really a massive fan of Walkers Crisps in general but I do love these ones. I've found that you do get the odd packet of that tend to be a touch spicier than they usually are. But yeah, they're a winner for me.

Honestly, I like a bit of spice but this was ridiculous. It's a shame as I think I would've enjoyed the flavour had it not been for my tongue being on fire.

I consoled myself with a 6 pack of Beef Hula Hoops.

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Honestly, I like a bit of spice but this was ridiculous. It's a shame as I think I would've enjoyed the flavour had it not been for my tongue being on fire.

What’s your position on Hot Chicken Wings flavour, or Wasabi?

9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

is it possible to eat hula hoops without putting them on your fingers first? asking for a friend