Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

1 hour ago, The Maestro said:

Lightweight.

I'm not really a massive fan of Walkers Crisps in general but I do love these ones. I've found that you do get the odd packet of that tend to be a touch spicier than they usually are. But yeah, they're a winner for me.

Honestly, I like a bit of spice but this was ridiculous. It's a shame as I think I would've enjoyed the flavour had it not been for my tongue being on fire.

I consoled myself with a 6 pack of Beef Hula Hoops.

• Paid Members
Just now, SuperBacon said:

Honestly, I like a bit of spice but this was ridiculous. It's a shame as I think I would've enjoyed the flavour had it not been for my tongue being on fire.

I consoled myself with a 6 pack of Beef Hula Hoops.

What’s your position on Hot Chicken Wings flavour, or Wasabi?

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Is "pizza flavour" marketing speak for cheese and tomato, or is there something more going on? 

There's definitely a hint of herbs and spices there. Walkers used to do their own pizza shaped and flavoured crisps but that was years ago.

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, King Coconut said:

I was in pieces for Bitsa Pizza. 

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

• Awards Moderator
6 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I remember the advert for Walkers Poppadoms too. I recall it as an Indian bloke singing,  but given the time it was probably Spike Milligan blacked up or something equally as horrific.

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Because we all eat crisps with our gums.

I'm torn. They cast an Asian bloke but I can just hear the director shouting 'More head wobbling...go again'

Edited by Dead Mike