Best crisps?

TheToeSucker

21 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

That packet is the cheapest arsed-looking shit.

It features one of my biggest bugbears and that is wacky packaging (WACKAGING!!!) that tries to talk to you in a "fun" way.

Innocent are the worst for this "Hello there friend, please shake me before you pop me in your gob-gob" etc.

Fucking smoothie cunts.

And yet Walkers claim to have never changed the colour scheme and they released their cheese and onion before Golden Wonder so their colour scheme is the cannon for crisps. My mind was blown upon discovering this last week. I swear I remember them changing it in the 90's around the Salt and Lineker period but apparently that's some Mandela effect shit.

25 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

And yet Walkers claim to have never changed the colour scheme and they released their cheese and onion before Golden Wonder so their colour scheme is the cannon for crisps. My mind was blown upon discovering this last week. I swear I remember them changing it in the 90's around the Salt and Lineker period but apparently that's some Mandela effect shit.

Did you listen to this? Haven't yet given it my attention but as a crisp nonce, it's next on the podcast list.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-walkers-switch/id1504502482

47 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Did you listen to this? Haven't yet given it my attention but as a crisp nonce, it's next on the podcast list.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-walkers-switch/id1504502482

No it was a recommendation for that podcast on another podcast. I like to stay abreast of the all the hottest topics that fall under the UKFF spectrum.

I hate vinegar and it's the only flavour of crisp I won't go near. I have this clear memory of being aged around 5 or 6 and getting a pack of cheese and onion and to my horror it was salt and vinegar, then my mum explaining Walkers have changed the colours around. It seems so real but I guess it possibly never happened. Even at that age crisps were my favourite thing in the world after maybe Hulk Hogan so I knew my crisp packet colours well and wouldn't have mistakenly picked up the salt and vinegar colour. It's weird

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Underrated crisp is Seabrook. Light but plenty of crunch.

I never really had them, but they always give them to you after I donate blood and I thought they were quite nice. Plus 6 bags for £1 in Asda!