Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Still Goldberg vs Undertaker, don't pretend you are not a bit intrigued by it and won't watch it. It was exactly the same as the tag match at the last show. 

I haven't got to pretend. I'm not intrigued and I'm not going to watch, and I didn't watch the last Saudi show ever. The first one was more than enough for me, and seeing clips on Twitter of the second event playing out to crickets sealed the deal.

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

Still Goldberg vs Undertaker, don't pretend you are not a bit intrigued by it and won't watch it. It was exactly the same as the tag match at the last show. 

The way they ignored complaints building up to the last show convinced me to finally cancel my subscription and stop watching WWE, and this just makes me feel more sure I did the right thing. 

1 hour ago, Your Fight Site said:

I’m really not warmed by the prospect of a Undertaker/Goldberg match. As @BomberPat says, not in 2019, any way.

I can see Goldberg hitting a spear and then waiting an eternity whilst Undertaker writhes around on the mat, gasping for air and mustering up the energy to get back to his feet.

Listen, don’t get me wrong, it’s going to be proper shit but that doesn’t mean we can’t get excited over it. 

• Paid Members

The more I see the title of this thread, the more I want someone to do up a professional-looking graphic/poster for WWE Saudi Shitshow. It even fits most of the criteria for location-themed PPV names - place name, alliteration, even the syllabic rhythm. I can imagine an '80s/early '90s Vince McMahon-as-commentator intro: "LADIES & GENTLEMEN*, WELCOME TO...SAAAAUDI SHHHITSHOWWW!"

*Yes, I'm aware it's just "gentlemen".

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

I didn't watch the second Saudi show but the first one didn't have a bad crowd for the bits with stars. Cena/HHH was a fun match with the crowd feeling like a 90s TV taping - in a good way.

Cena vs Triple H was one of my favourite matches of the year. They out performed everyone on that show while keeping it super basic. I'd love to see more wrestlers being asked to wrestle a match like that. 

• Paid Members

Goldberg will spear 'Taker, and while he's signalling for the Jackhammer 'Taker will sit up.

On 5/14/2019 at 9:11 AM, BomberPat said:

Undertaker isn't letting Goldberg have one of his Brock Lesnar matches (unless he's genuinely past caring), and Goldberg will be dreadful in a drawn out, plodding Undertaker match.

They'll both do what they're fucking told, that's why they're being paid top Riyal.