Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

A lot of those graphics seem a bit photoshopped though as there’s a typo on the Battle Royal graphic

I mean... All graphics are photo shopped. They don't get them to pose in front of a bit of cardboard that says the event name and stuff and then take a photo.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Add another 3 years too that and I'm not confident in him being able to do anything other than a squash and I can't for the life of me seeing him jackhammer taker (in takers condition) 

The Jackhammer has never been a stiff finisher though. It's just a souped up powerslam. He'll be fine.

On 5/4/2019 at 9:52 AM, Accident Prone said:

I hope the prince suddenly discovers tape trading and wants another go of the '95 King Of Deathmatch finals with proper old Cactus Jack and Terry Funk rolling around barbed wire and C4 explosives.

Let's face it, I'm sure the Saudis would come up with a fuck-tonne of C4 & expect Foley to put on one of their "special jackets".

• Paid Members
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:39 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

D6j8L5QXoAAERtI?format=jpg&name=medium

The mis-spelling of Strowman, Men not Man, one Uso not the other - yet the most telling thing that those graphics are bogus is EC3 being front & centre on the battle royal one.