Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Taker did not look happy at all. Credit to Goldberg for the sheer amount of times in his WWE comeback he's managed to bust himself open on inanimate objects. 

Entire thing was a shit show from those two after the entrances. You'll assume the finish was supposed to be another tombstone but Goldberg just had absolutely nothing left and I can't imagine Taker wanting to lift dead weight above him. 

Great idea to put two 50+ year old in not great shape in 100F heat though. 

• Paid Members

For a second I thought Goldberg had legitimately paralysed Undertaker with that Jackhammer attempt and then seconds later Undertaker almost did the same. Good lord that fell apart spectacularly and Taker looked so embarrassed after the finish.   

The rest of the show was fine, better than Crown Jewel for sure. Orton-Triple H was far too long. Nothing else was massively memorable, but it wasn't awful either. 

You know a show is doomed when in the one match the Sheikh had paid for, the returning attraction knocks himself goofy and separates his shoulder within seconds.

The Undertaker is in no condition to rescue things like that anymore, so it just fell apart. He was clearly too knackered to even say 'hey, earth to Billy, maybe skip the Jackhammer yeah'...God, i thought Taker's neck was done for. And then that Tombstone was sketchy as fuck.

God, it was genuinely thrilling to watch in a way. I was convinced someone was going to die.

It's a shame because after the first few spears I was super pumped. Yet, I watched the rest of the match through my hands. Goofing the Tombstone reversal finisher was the final cherry on the cake.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Matt Riddle is a complete wanker. Big Bill made more brass these last 15 minutes than Riddle has made in his entire career.

"YOU'RE THE WORST WRESTLER EVER" - shut up you pale, 180lb shitstain.

The match was grim at the end like, but i don't need this tosser acting like he is. 

Edited by Max Power

19 hours ago, Max Power said:

Matt Riddle is a complete wanker. Big Bill made more brass these last 15 minutes than Riddle has made in his entire career.

"YOU'RE THE WORST WRESTLER EVER" - shut up you pale, 180lb shitstain.

The match was grim at the end like, but i don't need this tosser acting like he is. 

Will be interesting if his comments go unpunished?

2 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Will be interesting if his comments go unpunished?

Meltzer said they were at least encouraged and possibly even instructed. They were happy with everything he’s been doing apparently. I ave no idea why. They won’t ever wrestle. Riddle isn’t going to gain anything. It’s more horseshit nonsense.