Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

To anyone who said the AEW battle royale was the worst rumble match they had seen, I give you the 50 man rumble from last night. Dreadful

You can just picture the excitement on Vince’s face when he booked the moment that the 3 big men tag teams squared off in the ring. Utter wank. 

• Paid Members
On 6/5/2019 at 3:20 AM, Supremo said:

It's an absolute tragedy that Goldberg sat at home for over a decade when they could've been using him. He's so fucking great. Even hobbling down the ramp like a battered old man with a big, Christmassy beard, he's still the best babyface on the roster and feels like ten times the star of everyone else. Proper boss moment when he laughed and squared right up to Taker, nose to nose. Love his insistence on shaking hands with all the kids at ringside too. What a guy. Let's hope they have a crazy three minute sprint of a match on Friday. Booked to be wild and super short, that's got the potential to genuinely be a Match of the Year candidate.

giphy.gif.09e35db83c95438892626231c150ff1a.gif

1 minute ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Was Triple H going 25 minutes with Randy Orton as bad as it reads on paper? HHH is a sick cunt. Who is he doing these matches for? Go 7 minutes at this stage of the game. Not 25.

Doesn’t he have this thing about being the longest match on the card whenever he wrestles?

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Doesn’t he have this thing about being the longest match on the card whenever he wrestles?

That would make him the Ken Dodd of wrestling.

I say this as the biggest Undertaker fan but I never want him to wrestle again. Its like Flair in the ring those last several years - he became an embarrassment, a parody of himself and the same has happened to Undertaker. He does not need to wrestle. His perfect end was that exit after his loss to Reigns - the rot had set in before then but I could have (and did) accept that as a career. Anything he does now other than show up is embarrassing and tarnishes his legacy.