Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

I was going to say I wonder what Lesnar was thinking of the main event considering how far they all go back and the fact that he's somewhat 'friends' with them both. But he was probably on the plane tucking into a peppered steak on his way home by then.

Edited by zep81

5 minutes ago, zep81 said:

I was going to say I wonder what Lesnar was thinking of the main event considering how far they all go back and the fact that he's somewhat 'friends' with them both. But he was probably on the plane fucking into a peppered steak on his way home by then.

That'll chafe the ol' Japper ... :/

Why the hell are they letting HHH go out there is 2019 to have a 25 MINUTE match with anyone, let alone Mr Charisma? Jesus can't he realise that he could 'do' his stuff in a ten minute, quick match and have a much better response? 25 minutes is a hell of a match time even for some of the NJPW guys. FSM did a piece on this recently where HHH is doing consistently 25+ minutes at most WMs in the past seven years.

50 men in that Battle Royal; all making about $5000 each for the appearance, which includes their flights, etc.  Clearing about $3500 a piece.

Saudi Arabia is pushing the "smiles on faces" message for their civilians, eh?

Definition of a shit-show though.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Bottom line is he was out of shape and had a ton of ring rust... I love Goldberg hope he gets himself in ring shape and has another match to put an end to the negative thoughts about him

I think it was more the concussion 

• Paid Members
25 minutes ago, kidzero said:

Bottom line is he was out of shape and had a ton of ring rust... I love Goldberg hope he gets himself in ring shape and has another match to put an end to the negative thoughts about him

What do you think would be different next time if he couldn’t get into “ring shape” this time around and with Saudi money to motivate him?