Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I said to my mate, they’ve booked a 50 man Battle Royale and it didn’t come close to being as good as one with Glacier, a Guy with no legs and a Dinosaur in it.

Takes some doing to put on a battle royale with no redeeming qualities but they managed it. My mate was howling telling me the bookies odds were Hogan or Mansoor.

32 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Was Triple H going 25 minutes with Randy Orton as bad as it reads on paper? HHH is a sick cunt. Who is he doing these matches for? Go 7 minutes at this stage of the game. Not 25.

Yes, it was fucking boring. Nothing happened for 24 minutes so I went for a piss only to hear Cole screaming “1..2..3” and the bell ring.

Brock’s fake cash in’s are going to lose steam if they keep doing them so often.

Battle Royales are usually shite, and this was no different. The highlight came after about 15 seconds of dead air when Corey Graves just randomly asked “what times does the sun come up here in Jeddah Cole?”. And there’s no danger of Sin Cara turning up on 205 Live is there

Edited by WyattSheepMask

12 minutes ago, Winston said:

Undertaker should've went out by putting a younger talent like Bray Wyatt over at WrestleMania. Ending the Streak to Brock is one of the worst decisions of all time. No one has benefitted from it in the long run.

Remember when people were saying that Ted Dibiase Jr should be the guy to end the streak?

If you want things to be believable, Taker losing to Lesnar, a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, NCAA Division 1 Champion, IWGP Heavyweight Champion, and former WWE Champion did more than losing to Bray Wyatt would’ve done. At the time, Bray had occasionally cut a decent promo and his best match was a 6 man tag match.

If it wasn’t going to be Brock to do, Roman Reigns was the guy to make a star from it at WM30, and we might have avoided them bottling it with him and boo boys giving Reigns shit for the last 4 years

Edited by WyattSheepMask

11 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

I said to my mate, they’ve booked a 50 man Battle Royale and it didn’t come close to being as good as one with Glacier, a Guy with no legs and a Dinosaur in it.

Takes some doing to put on a battle royale with no redeeming qualities but they managed it. My mate was howling telling me the bookies odds were Hogan or Mansoor.

Smart Money came in quick. Odds flipped before the show. So many leaks which turned to be correct: The failed Brock cash in plus Mansoor winning.

Next to blood money, the Saudi shows are one big giant smart money gambling leak. 

Easy money with every match except Roman vs Shane. Once Drew showed up you knew you were fucked on that one.

• Paid Members

How was the rest of the card? I see one of the local lads won the battle royal. 

If what Meltzer said is true I wonder whether they were using Riddle as a vicarious mouthpiece for some parties. Plus they can always use it if they decide to get rid of him at some point in the future. 

Re-watching it now, & I'm surprised that the Saudis even considered letting it air, given the video package at the start was peppered with reasonably close-up shots of women "unsuitably dressed" from previous footage.  Or is it not haram 'cos these ladies aren't there in person?

Genuine question, & honestly slightly confused.

And how dumb is Lesnar crossing his arms over the MitB case, as if to "hold on to it" when Rollins is quite obviously gonna keep swinging that chair at him when he's down?  I really did a double-take there, & rewound it in fact, to check I was seeing properly.  He knows better than that, with the amount of time served ... 

7 minutes ago, Arthur B. Funky said:

Re-watching it now, & I'm surprised that the Saudis even considered letting it air, given the video package at the start was peppered with reasonably close-up shots of women "unsuitably dressed" from previous footage.  Or is it not haram 'cos these ladies aren't there in person?

Genuine question, & honestly slightly confused.

Fucking hell 

• Paid Members

I enjoyed Mansoor winning the battle royal, even though it became very obvious once it was noticeable he was in there.

I've been impressed with what I've seen of him on NXT/NXT:UK, as both a heel and face. He could go places.