Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Havent seen a bit of it, outside a really crap drawing of Randy Orton from some Saudi child, but I can only imagine what Taker vs Goldberg would have looked like. Goldberg needs protecting to get the best out of him and the Undertaker is the shits, so oil and water there. I'll probably check it out via twitter gifs later.

4 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Havent seen a bit of it, outside a really crap drawing of Randy Orton from some Saudi child, but I can only imagine what Taker vs Goldberg would have looked like. Goldberg needs protecting to get the best out of him and the Undertaker is the shits, so oil and water there. I'll probably check it out via twitter gifs later.

Seen a few gifs. Goldberg giving him a shoot brain buster was almost as bad as the tombstone. They should both be dead. 

I fucking feel so bad for Goldberg. One of my all time favorites and yes i know he came back for a lot of money, but it was terrible seeing him like that.

Can't believe he even attempted a jackhammer. I was reluctant about him coming back for the show as he had the perfect last run, but he still more than looks the part and it was good see him return again. I thought he said he'd stopped hitting his head on the door pre match too, but he did it again seemingly tonight.

Taker's face at the end just summed it all up.

I really hope he will be ok.

Oh and fuck off Matt Riddle. Couldn't give a fuck what game he's trying to play or he's just got legit beef with Goldberg for whatever reason.

Edited by zep81

All Undertaker and Goldberg are now are entrance pops. That’s it. I understand why the immediate reaction to a Goldberg vs Taker match announcement is positive but when you really think about it, does any pro wrestling fan want to actually watch it in 2019? That match tonight went exactly as expected and it’s sad seeing these legends that we all grew up idolising going out like this when they all had perfect moments they could have finished on for good somewhere down the line. 

Cant wait for Austin vs. Hogan at Saudi Shitshow 4 or whatever it is. 

Edited by Mr Kennedy

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Cant wait for Austin vs. Hogan at Saudi Shitshow 4 or whatever it is.

Hogan cant move his big toe without the aid of Jimmy Hart and Austin is 50 and hasnt wrestled in years, but I'd put my life on it that it would be 900 times better than Goldberg vs Undertaker.

Just watched it. What a fucking shitshow that Undertaker match was. Made me angry to be honest. Like seeing Phil Jones getting ÂŁ120,000 a week. The Undertaker continues to be a fraud, who's legacy is controlled by the fact he's the leader in the dressing room and he's got a small penis, so you have to say nice things about him. I dont think anyone has had as many good matches with great workers compared to absolute abysmal matches with mediocre workers. This cunt cant drag anyone to a decent standard unless they are bumping around him.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Concussion or not, Goldberg at 50 is in better shape than I’ll ever be in and can hoist the likes of Lesnar and Owens up no bother.

Undertaker is a useless old sack of shit who spiked a guy on his head and couldn’t do or take half the moves. Entirely to blame in my opinion.

Should have been a 90 second job with a jobber schmozz and Taker/Goldie doing mutual respect wank to close the show. I don't know what WWE were thinking booking those two to go so long, in that heat. That tombstone was absolutely fucking horrific, that should be both of these lads done for good now.

• Paid Members

Logged in to Twitter and was greeted with about 30 consecutive tweets on either that awful Jackhammer or shocking Tombstone. Eek.

I'll always have a soft spot for big Bill and we've seen fairly recently that he's still good when he's in there with someone with functioning hips. The Undertaker had a decent run of it during his Streak years, but he's doing a great job eradicating that and reminding us all of the first 20 or so years of his career where his matches were generally shite.

At least Big Bill got his money.