Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Tiki said:

That is strange, is Syria one type of Muslim and Saudi another?

Saudi Arabia don't like Syria, to put it mildly. Stems back to the Syrian civil war, and the Saudis providing weapons to the anti-government side, and Saudi Arabia closing the Syrian embassy.

Though it may be less to do with Sami being Syrian per sé, and more to do with his politics and charity work? 

It must be to do with him and how outspoken he is, not just where his family are from, because he has wrestled in SA before and they didn't have any issues with it then and also, isn't Mojo Rawley as Syrian as Sami Zayn is, but they don't have a problem with him being on the shows.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, The Dart said:

isn't Mojo Rawley as Syrian as Sami Zayn is, but they don't have a problem with him being on the shows.

I genuinely had no idea about this, but according to Wiki, he's half Syrian and half Palestinian, with extended family in Jordan and Saudi Arabia.

• Paid Members

If you're looking to whet your appetite ahead of the shitshow, WWE on their app/website have uploaded about 5,000 Kofi Vs Dolph matches, just in case you really haven't had your fill of it yet. 

14 hours ago, theironshake said:

Why does the only match I want watch happen on a show I can't morally watch... bastards

So you're content with watching a company that helps cover up murders and kiddie-fuckers but watching said company put on a  novelty show for a autocratic country is a little too strong for your moral virtues? Anyone signalling in contempt of this show are hypocrites.

Anyway Goldberg/Taker should be good. 

Watched a recent inside the ropes interview with Goldberg and he talked about always wanting to face Taker. He also seemingly threw a bit of shade st Lesnar by saying maybe Taker will let him do more than two moves.

Goldberg is exactly the kind of guy that needs to go down to the PC and teach some of those kids some stuff about 'less is more'. I wish they could learn from his intensity and passion and belief in himself, as well as making everything count in the ring. I genuinely think it'd be a great lesson for a lot of them.