Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

12 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Just doesnt seem as many people on their high horse this time as compared to last. 

The issues were a lot more current when the last show happened. Fickle but true

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

Just doesnt seem as many people on their high horse this time as compared to last. 

23 hours ago, Chris B said:

The way they ignored complaints building up to the last show convinced me to finally cancel my subscription and stop watching WWE, and this just makes me feel more sure I did the right thing. 

Read this post and apply that to your reasoning. There's no point in getting up in arms about the Saudi shows now as it's not worth the typing anymore. WWE aren't going to back down, the media aren't going to roll with it and it only encourages those with WWE hard-ons to yammer on about 'high horses'. 

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

It's also a fact that as the amount of pirates has decreased over history, the hole in O-Zone layer got bigger. I'm not going to connect the two and call it a fact though.

So whilst there aren't many people having a go at WWE for their Saudo show this time round, it isn't due to the announcement of Goldberg vs 'Taker (or, God Fordbid, another fucking HHH/Orton match).

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

It's also a fact that as the amount of pirates has decreased over history, the hole in O-Zone layer got bigger. I'm not going to connect the two and call it a fact though.

Not a Pastafarian, I see.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

They are a bit connected though.

It's all right there in the Gospel According To The Flying Spaghetti Monster. 

Do we even know what shape Goldberg is in? It took alot for him to get back somewhere near where he was 3 years ago, and he was fragile then hence the way he was (admitedly brilliantly) booked. Add another 3 years too that and I'm not confident in him being able to do anything other than a squash and I can't for the life of me seeing him jackhammer taker (in takers condition) 

On 5/14/2019 at 12:04 PM, Carbomb said:

The more I see the title of this thread, the more I want someone to do up a professional-looking graphic/poster for WWE Saudi Shitshow. It even fits most of the criteria for location-themed PPV names - place name, alliteration, even the syllabic rhythm. I can imagine an '80s/early '90s Vince McMahon-as-commentator intro: "LADIES & GENTLEMEN*, WELCOME TO...SAAAAUDI SHHHITSHOWWW!"

*Yes, I'm aware it's just "gentlemen".

"And now, Amnesty International presents... Saudi Shitshow!" [pyro and ballyhoo]