Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

I was wondering to myself yesterday what version of Attitude Era WWF did the Saudi chap grow up watching. Obviously he's a fan of that period assuming he's fantasy booking these shows but would he have had a censored version of the product or would he have been able to watch the same shows and PPVs the rest of the world considering who he is. Just a thought at the back of my mind that despite the countries stance on women all he really wants to book deep down is The Kat against Jaqueline in bra and panties match in a paddling pool full of Vaseline.

Main event is Undertaker vs Goldberg...what a spectacle that should be.

Triple H vs Randy Orton and a 50 man battle royal also happening too, the battle royal just because.

Be quite entertaining this.

Edited by Doog

• Paid Members

The only thing great about these Saudi shows is that you get a sense of what Vince is like without a filter. 50 man battle royals, DX vs Kane and Undertaker, Hogan showing up to a place where they see nothing wrong in him appearing. 80 matches. Its a proper mad old cunt efed when they're booking a show over there. If you look at the early days of the WWF, there used to be loads of matches and loads of wrestlers. Its sort of how you see Vince liking his wrestling. Big stars in the main events, no women, everyone on the show.

• Paid Members

The Goldberg/Taker face-off in the Rumble a few years genuinely gave me goosebumps and I wish they'd ran with it for that Mania. I've lost almost all interest in seeing Taker since, but I'm well up for more Goldberg against anyone that isn't Lesnar so fuck it, I'm in!

Randy Orton? What a waste of Triple H, ffs.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Well we've finally found the one country that wanted to see HHH/Orton again.

No more evidence is needed that Saudi Arabia is a fucked up country, than that. If the Prince demands another Backlund vs Bret Hart match, I'll probably just stop watching.