Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I quite like these Saudi shows on the face of it (notwithstanding the obvious human rights issues), for the simple fact that whoever's paying the WWE seems to be as much of a nostalgia perve as I am.

I wonder if they have requested Big Boss Man and Yokozuna again?

3 hours ago, David said:

Nice. I wish it didn't have to be these Saudi money shows that saw legends like that come back, but I'll be tuning in for sure. Hogan not booked?

Wish I could say the same, and I know canon is a dirty word in wrestling, but these shows may as well be happening in a parallel universe. I've already seen enough to know that once that wank material gets to Saudi Arabia, it's hands-where-we-can-see-them time. Nothing counts. It's just a surreal desert mirage. Makes a night at the Etihad look like a night at the opera.

I'd rather download all the legends and watch them in a CPU battle on the PlayStation. Same cathartic weight, less moral culpability. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Supremo said:

Hogan’s getting that win back from Goldberg.

Except instead of blowing the he roof of the Georgia dome, it will be a case of "And the crowd goes mild"

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

Well I for one am shocked that, after cancelling his spoken word events here in the UK, The Undertaker will be appearing on this Saudi Arabia event. 

Why? That was common knowledge as to why he got pulled