Saudi Shitshow

tiger_rick

1 hour ago, TRSL said:

With Daniel Bryan being cleared to wrestle again I can see Daniel Bryan beating Kofi and then losing to Reigns or Goldberg at the Saudi event and we get Goldberg Vs Reigns at Summerslam.

Daniel Bryan refused to go to Saudi Arabia last time so I'm not sure if he'll even be on the Saudi event

32 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

Daniel Bryan refused to go to Saudi Arabia last time so I'm not sure if he'll even be on the Saudi event

Oh yeah I forgot about that, maybe Reigns Vs Goldberg at Saudi show and then Reigns Vs Bryan at Summerslam then.

As good as Goldberg squashing Kofi is, or Goldberg/Reigns or Goldberg/Bryan sounds surely this is just a "one off" match for Goldberg for the Saudi money?

It will probably just be a squash against Elias or something.

I can't imagine he's going to be in any long term plans.

Edited by The King of Old School

16 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

As good as Goldberg squashing Kofi is, or Goldberg/Reigns or Goldberg/Bryan sounds surely this is just a "one off" match for Goldberg for the Saudi money?

It will probably just be a squash against Elias or something.

I can't imagine he's going to be in any long term plans.

Undertaker is squashing Elias, surely.

I'd love them to stick him in a gauntlet match. Call it the "Who's Next Challenge" or some shit. Just have a bunch of low card guys come out- spear, jackhammer, pin- rinse and repeat. If he isn't sticking around long term it's not making anybody look bad if he's squashing Curt Hawkins or one of Sanity. If he's getting another run then yeah, let him take out Kofi or Bryan.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Heel Goldie to obliterate Bryan? Not as against that as I thought I would be..

Why go to the effort of turning Goldberg for one match and undoing all the good work with The New Daniel Bryan to turn him the other way?

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I forgot Bryan was a heel...

Depends what side of the Vegan fence you are on.

From the dirstsheets:

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley appeared on The Pro Wrestling Show podcast earlier this week and said he would be open to wrestling a WWE match in Saudi Arabia, if the price was right.

Foley said a friend asked him how he would handle a potential return to the ring in Saudi Arabia, considering some of the controversy surrounding the Kingdom. Foley said he’s glad he doesn’t have to make that choice.

“I’m lucky I don’t have to make that choice,” Foley said. “I have to be honest, I can be had for a certain price.”

Foley also said he would be open to doing a Hell In a Cell rematch with The Undertaker, if the Saudi officials wanted it.

“If they wanted a rematch of the Cell badly enough and willing to pay for it, they’d probably get it. Working slower than I did 21 years ago, but I’d be out there,” he said.

My guessing is about £50

• Paid Members
On 5/1/2019 at 12:50 PM, Merzbow said:

Greatest Lethal Lottery, innit.

Spin the greatest wheel, make the greatest deal...