The Smackers Thread

PowerButchi

And you really can't put all the blame on WWE in this case.

Been obvious for ages that he can't be arsed anymore and is happy to live in the US and collect a paycheck. He's done enough to earn himself a cushy little number anyway imo and if WWE are willing to pay him to fill out the card then that's on them.

He's big into surfing right?

14 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

And you really can't put all the blame on WWE in this case.

Been obvious for ages that he can't be arsed anymore and is happy to live in the US and collect a paycheck. He's done enough to earn himself a cushy little number anyway imo and if WWE are willing to pay him to fill out the card then that's on them.

He's big into surfing right?

As a huge fan of his njpw run I can't say how disappointed I've been in the guy. Never seen such a marked dip in output in such a short time. Really gone down in my view sadly but he has to protect his health and finances I guess. 

• Paid Members

I really enjoy the Usos teaming with Roman. Associating them on the show has seemed like such a no-brainer for years, but it's better late than never. Roman massively benefits from the fact that the the Usos are such good talkers, actually cool (as far as wrestlers go), and most importantly for him, they're so well liked by the crowd, while the brothers get their profile raised by hanging round with the biggest star on the show. I'd like for them to continue as a little faction, but suspect there's not strong enough heel opposition on the SmackDown roster to justify three babyfaces joining up full time. 

Decent pay off to the Corbin feud with Roman winning the fun brawl at the Rumble followed by the dog food humiliation on SmackDown. Corny stuff, but fun, just as wrestling should be. Just hope that's drawn a line under it all now.

Is Roman expected to be facing The Fiend at Mania? Would be a shame if so. As creative as Wyatt is, it's a wrestlecrap gimmick and another feud with one of those is the last thing Roman needs after months of King Corbin. 

I usually skim through SD on watch wrestling and was planning on doing so this morning. After skipping through the intro shite, first thing I stopped on was poxy Michael Cole screaming "and here comes da big dog!!"and I just said fuck that and went back to watching Seinfeld. 

• Paid Members

What’s the deal with Sami Zayn? Is he injured? Retired? As fun as he can be acting like a tit outside the ring during Nakamura and Cesaro matches, I can’t help but wonder why he’s isn’t wrestling weekly. He feels exactly like the type of guy Heyman would push on Mondays.