Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Doesn't Sting need surgery for his fucked neck/back from that buckle bomb before he can wrestle again? Maybe he's had it already but I don't think it's been reported if so

 

Posted
7 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Doesn't Sting need surgery for his fucked neck/back from that buckle bomb before he can wrestle again? Maybe he's had it already but I don't think it's been reported if so

 

With Bryan and Edge both coming back there does seem to be an expectation of injured people returning these days. Although I guess Shawn would be my earliest memory of such a miraculous return.

Posted
3 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

With Bryan and Edge both coming back there does seem to be an expectation of injured people returning these days. Although I guess Shawn would be my earliest memory of such a miraculous return.

Edge and Bryan aren't 50 odd though. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

With Bryan and Edge both coming back there does seem to be an expectation of injured people returning these days. Although I guess Shawn would be my earliest memory of such a miraculous return.

Shawn turned to god for his miracle return from injury. Unfortunately, real estate Steve has already had his talk with the big man upstairs
 

 

Posted
22 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Doesn't Sting need surgery for his fucked neck/back from that buckle bomb before he can wrestle again? Maybe he's had it already but I don't think it's been reported if so

Was Sting ever forced to retire? I thought he just decided to call it quits after the neck injury because “I’m too old for this shit.” But pretty much the whole time (and certainly for the last year or two), he’s said he’d consider coming back for an Undertaker match.

Posted

Sting is 61 next month, whereas Edge had 10 years off from age 36 to come back at the Rumble. Sad as it is to say, I don’t think we’ll see him get that Taker match.

  • Paid Members
Posted
7 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Was Sting ever forced to retire? I thought he just decided to call it quits after the neck injury because “I’m too old for this shit.” But pretty much the whole time (and certainly for the last year or two), he’s said he’d consider coming back for an Undertaker match.

Maybe, its been a while. If I remember the reports at the time, it was said that he'd have to have surgery on the problem if he wanted to wrestle again, and he wasn't that bothered so he didn't.

Posted

I don’t really see the issue with still making money with ‘Sting vs Taker’.

Just book a 6-Man like

Sting/Ricochet/Ali vs Taker/Kane/Aleister Black

 

Posted

They can still do a singles match, assuming both men can take a couple of bumps each. Epic entrances, stare down, a few moves and poses, all the attitude lads in for run-ins, finish, handshake. If it can be half as good as Sting vs HHH was, its still a win.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, AshC said:

Surprised no promoter has ever booked Brian Lee vs Jeff Farmer.

 

My lottery win wish was always to book The Original Midnight Express vs. The Midnight Express vs. The New Midnight Express.

Edited by BomberPat
  • Awards Moderator
Posted
4 hours ago, BomberPat said:

My lottery win wish was always to book The Original Midnight Express vs. The Midnight Express vs. The New Midnight Express.

Back in the day (when both were fully-legged) I wanted nothing more than to have seen Samoa Joe vs. Kamala. This is 2005-era Joe at the height of his powers. I was convinced it would have been great. Still am.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Big Match John announced as returning to Smackdown later this month.

I saw someone on Twitter jokingly suggest a Wrestlemania match of The Rock and Roman Reigns vs. Vin Diesel and John Cena.

I never knew I could want a match so much.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...