Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

On 7/13/2018 at 9:43 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

If you lay it in with sort of force I would imagine a lot of shots would look like the picture it just so happens that the photographer captured the point of impact that it created a great looking picture. If you had the technology to do it with old footage, I would imagine Flair matches are packed full of shots like that

Flairs' titties ripple like that every time he has a shower.

• Paid Members

I'm surprised they haven't put the stipulation on the Reigns Vs Lashley match, that the winner gets a title shot at SummerSlam, as that seems to be the way it's  going. Imagine you would have been told following the Lesnar Vs Cena match at Summer Slam 2015, that the young up and comers that would end up getting wins over Brock for the title would be 50 year old Bill Goldberg and 41 year old Bobby Lashley. 

Edited by WeeAl

Popped like a fucking idiot for Strowman lobbing Owens off the cage. Nice little nod to 20 years of Taker/Mankind Hell In A Cell. Owen's landed the bump beautifully, right between the monitors. Only gripe is there have been so many mental bumps since that Cell match I can't help but feel this will be forgotten about by Summerslam partly they've immunised us to those sorts of shock and partly because they won't be replaying it constantly.

• Paid Members

That finish to the Strowman/Owens match was genius. Strowman looked like a monster breaking the cuffs, leaping up the cage and throwing a bloke off the top. Owens has an honest to goodness win over Strowman to brag about. So simple, so brilliant.

Randy Orton with a proper heel turn. Don't get many of them in the top ranks these days.

IC Title going on last was interesting. As was Angle's hook for Raw by threatening to strip Brock. Would love Brock to show up, refuse to do business and Strowman just take him out and take the title. Would set Braun on fire and leave something huge open for Lesnar when he's done play-fighting with Dana.

• Paid Members

Very average show that was more like an extended Raw and Smackdown. AJ vs Rusev was the best thing on the show. Seth vs Dolph was probably second best but the match was nowhere as good as their raw outing from a few weeks ago. Don’t know if it annoyed anyone else, but the crowd doing the rumble countdown and buzzer every minute got on my nerves big time. 

Cant sit through a full WWE show these days [they're just TOO long] so watched the highlights on Youtube.

Asuka's done then. Losing twice to Carmella, clean, and this time when the odds were mounted so strongly against her opponent. Sorry, but no amount of kicking Ellsworth's arse after the match compensates for it. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. 

Nakamura beats Jeff Hardy in about 5 seconds and then Randy Orton comes out and is a heel now, I guess? 

Owens bump was crazy and he should get a lot of mileage from 'I beat Braun Strowman' stuff.

Selfishly I dont want Daniel Bryan to re-sign with WWE but I think it's inevitable he will.

Reigns v Lashley seemed pretty decent tbh. Has Vince finally given up on Reigns as 'The Guy'?

Glad I didnt spend 4 hours of my life watching it. As a lifelong WWE fan I am finding myself increasingly disinterested in all but a few parts of the product these days.

Hopefully they can pull it back and make the product interesting again because at the minute it just seems stale as fuck. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Nakamura beats Jeff Hardy in about 5 seconds and then Randy Orton comes out and is a heel now, I guess?

You guess? Give them some credit, it was blindingly obvious.

Although all the low blows are a bit Russo-rific, at least Nakamura is a heel who blatantly cheats. Need far more of this.