Minor PPVs that don't deserve a thread *Spoilers*

tiger_rick

6 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Would love Brock to show up, refuse to do business and Strowman just take him out and take the title. Would set Braun on fire and leave something huge open for Lesnar when he's done play-fighting with Dana.

Braun lost on PPV, which means he is about to get a title win. 

The end to the cage match was absolute boss, Strowman flew up that cage way quicker than a man of his size should have been able to 

37 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Asuka's done then. Losing twice to Carmella, clean, and this time when the odds were mounted so strongly against her opponent.

You missed the part where she got thrown head first into the cage behind the referee's back?

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, The Dart said:

Did anyone else think that was the start of a good guy turn for Kevin Owens?

I got that impression. My natural reaction to a bump like that is not “yay Braun!”, it’s “oh god, I hope Owens is okay”. I had sympathy for him after that much as I would have done for Foley if I’d seen that bump at the time. Even if it’s just respect for the bravery in taking a fall like that, rather than him changing his character, I wouldn’t want to boo him. (Of course, if he does something next time he’s on TV - which should NOT be tonight - to warrant still being booed, that’s fair enough).

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’m only up to Reigns/Lashley. Both guys are in Black & red, the colour scheme of the show is black & red, it feels I’m watching on a Nintendo Virtual Boy

are you feeling nauseous in that case?

In a recent thread discussing the Mankind/Taker HITC I said we would likely never see anything like it again and how do you top it, death?

That is the scariest thing I think I have seen since. I did wince

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

The cage bump was mad, think people are getting a little carried away comparing it to Foley getting chucked off the cell but they'll be able to replay this every year they do the event to add intrigue. Definitely one for the highlight reels of both Strowman and Owens' careers. 

If they're going to put Rollins in the main event, surely you HAVE to book him as the victor so he doesn't lose momentum? And if you do you'd imagine it would be someone like the Universal or WWE champion costing him the match, giving him a reason to move up a level and onto a new feud? Again, only going by written reports but it seems mad to me they'd put an ironman match on last, for the IC title, and not have Seth come out on top or at least show signs of moving on to something else? He's been on a roll lately and they just won't pull the trigger on him. Shame. 

Lashley/Reigns was pants. I've seen some comments praising it but I just don't get it. At all. Their refusal to turn Reigns heel at this point is purely for trolling purposes by this point. 

Also, what an absolute fucking waste of Daniel Bryan. The Team Hell No stuff was fun for a week, but if this was going to be on the end result on PPV, it should've just been a one night thing on Smackdown and have done with it. If he doesn't get AJ at Summerslam I'll be genuinely dismayed.