NJPW World

Sphinx

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Watching some NJPW from 2015. Its a shame 1. that they have already brought in Cody Hall as himself and alluded to him as Scott Halls son and  2. that he's a bit shit and unreliable, because now would be a great time to bring him in an enormous half-wit (so barely any wits) clone of Will Osprey. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Whilst any injury is sad, I do believe that his reckless style has contributed to this. Its hardly surprising given all the stupid head bumps etc that he has taken over the years. Tone it the fuck down!

I won't tell my early Will stories on here again. But I remember he was on an early Scroobius Pip podcast must be 4 years ago now talking about neck injuries and how many issues he had, but he's never changed his style. Shame, but no surprise really.

The car story really is the height of British Wrestlers ripping of the fans. I can remember finding it absolutely sickening (especially because i knew what his indy fee was at the time, lets just say it wouldn't take him many matches to get that 4 grand) and then when he hit the goal he just carried on accepting money.

I find him a total mystery tbh, everything you see and hear about him he comes across so vile yet he seems to have this weird cult who would follow him to hell's end....He's basically Boris of British Wrestling.