• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to him crowd funding a plane ticket for his mum to visit.

Think of the Car we can buy his Mum now!

Eh. It's a factor. I'll also talk about watching Ibushi and Kenta face people and my love of watching Minoru Suzuki slap people. I don't know how to handle Ospreay in NJPW. I'm actively trying to

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Liam O'Rourke said:
  Reveal hidden contents

SHINGOOOOOO!

Spoiler

Delighted for Shingo, and glad to see NJPW taking a chance on a fresh (ish) face within the main event scene rather than immediately going back to Okada. This definitely opens up more fresh main event options. 

Spoiler

Well, the hard part starts now. After failed or injury-laden star making attempts with EVIL, Ibushi and Ospreay, I'm hoping this one will stick. But it's going to be hard, the current roster situation doesn't feel like an easy star making environment...

Edited by Liam O'Rourke
  • 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Merzbow said:

The wrestler FKA Darren Young has signed and exclusive contract with the company, seems an odd choice but that may be because I just haven't seen him in what feels like forever. Was he in NWA or something?

He's been pretty regular on New Japan Strong, hasn't he? I know he showed up there a few months ago and he got some rave reviews. I'm not surprised, I always thought he was a good fiery baby-face and he looks like he's proven himself to New Japan management.

2 minutes ago, BrodyGraham said:

He's been pretty regular on New Japan Strong, hasn't he? I know he showed up there a few months ago and he got some rave reviews. I'm not surprised, I always thought he was a good fiery baby-face and he looks like he's proven himself to New Japan management.

Ah I hadn't watched any Strong shows, I've kinda soured on the company as a whole the past couple of years so only pick and choose the odd match these days. But yeah he always seemed like a solid hand back in WWE.