The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Yakashi said:

Because there’s a demented old man that changes his mind every 30 seconds. 

Trips runs NXT so while your statement is obviously true, the fact is if it was going to cause issues with sponsors or the network, why wait?

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Trips runs NXT so while your statement is obviously true, the fact is if it was going to cause issues with sponsors or the network, why wait?

Stop questioning logic within WWE because it's a waste of time and we can be here all day.

• Paid Members

Every December on local news they run a story about a "Winter Wonderland" where people turn up only to find a muddy field, no snow, and a Santa's grotto made of plastic bags, manned by a Santa who has definitely not had a DBS check. The Viking Experience sounds exactly the same but with a dilapidated long boat that can't float instead of a grotto and 2 Vikings who are wearing trackies and smoking fags with plastic helmets with horns on. 

I'd sooner they sounded like crisps. 

I especially like the effort that went into naming Erik.

There's a show called Vikings with characters with names like Ragnar, Horik, Torstein and Athelstan. Those are decent names. Fucking Erik? I have people in my office called Erik, and I don't have a particularly Viking Experience 9 to 5. I know it's a reference to Erik the Red, but there's a reason history records him as Erik the Red and not Erik, and that's because Erik was the bloke down the corridor working in finance.

The Nordic Invasion. The Norsemen (well, maybe not). Hell, even try something interesting and give them a fucking Viking surname and call them the Rurik Dynasty or something so it smells a little more authentic than two wankers playing dress up for your birthday party Viking Experience.

Fucking hell, EC3's Raw run must count as one of the most brutal.  I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but someone in power must hate him.  Even though he's not the greatest, he deserves at least a chance, hopefully on Smackdown.

Who do we think are heading the other way, then?  I reckon Roman Reigns, The Revival, Drew McIntyre possibly.  Bayley?  Seeing as they pretty much buried Sasha last night.  I would say Balor, but he's got a belt so that complicates things.