The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

It's almost as if they wanted to see everyone crying about the name for a week before renaming them to something more reasonable. Surely that's more plausible than them genuinely thinking that the Viking bloody experience would go down well?

They're more unorganised than ever as of late, aren't they? They seem like they've been constantly changing everything in recent months, from announcing matches and then not delivering to stuff like this.   

Thank god the Viking Experience is gone though.

Sami vs Wrestling.

Robert Roode’s moustache.

The Firefly Fun House.

In case you’re interested, i’m listing the best things ever and anyone who disagrees is clearly a cretin..

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I’m Seth Freaking Rollins and I’m going to Burn it down has got to be the most nonsensical end to a promo since the Ultimate Warrior at his most coked up. Truly awful. in fact the whole opening 15 minutes was really as they announced the participants in both of the 3 way matches then HHH and Seth acted like they didn’t know who was involved. Weird.

Drew is done now isn’t he? They are not going to give him a title shot anytime soon

The  new gimmick for Bray has the potential to be amazing. Reformed phsycho who is obviously still in a world of his own, it really is fantastic.

I really hope they keep him out of the ring for a while and flesh out the new character. Not likely I know. 

Of course WWE wasn’t going to explain the latest roster moves. I don’t know why I bothered wondering how they’d do that. 

The new Bray Wyatt character certainly makes for a great vignette, and I’m curious to see how or even if it can it translate into actual storylines. 

Edited by RedRooster

• Paid Members
On 4/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, PunkStep said:

I dunno, even as an 11 year old I thought it was a shit name. I remember finding out he was previously called the Lightning Kid (from reading an Apter mag perhaps?) and thinking that was a much better name to go by.

On 4/20/2019 at 11:15 AM, garynysmon said:

He even had Lightning Kid on his tights for his first few months with the company too. 

In a few squashes he was billed as Lightning Kid, Kamikaze Kid and Cannonball Kid before they just started calling him "The Kid." The 1-2-3 thing feels quite organic watching the Raws in hindsight.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Hannibal Scorch said:
the comments section here is as depressing as you’d expect from Dem

At a glance (I'm not interested in reading 4000 comments) they don't seem too bad. Most seem to be saying "wait and see", or relatively positive.