The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

1 hour ago, rollthedice said:

Edit: Am I right in thinking that as they weren't officially assigned to Raw last night, EC3, Lars, Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross are bound for Smackers?

EC3 and Lars are officially on Raw now, they are included in the "who Raw acquired" post from WWE on Facebook

Assuming that Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross will offically be on Smackdown tonight 

11 minutes ago, MVP RULZ said:

EC3 and Lars are officially on Raw now, they are included in the "who Raw acquired" post from WWE on Facebook

Assuming that Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross will offically be on Smackdown tonight 

Thanks, hadnt seen that.

• Paid Members

I can't believe someone beat me to a Jorvik joke.

I guess they want to move away from the word "War" on their flagship TV show, but it's so fucking on the nose, as if people wouldn't figure out their gimmick if it didn't have the word VIKING in big neon letters, and "Experience" feels like far too much of a modern buzzword in that context for the gimmick to feel remotely plausible.

They've also renamed them individually - I get renaming Rowe because it was too close to Rowan; I always expected when they debuted that they'd not be Hanson and Rowe because it was too close to Harper and Rowan. So, naturally, they've gone and renamed Rowe "Erik".

• Paid Members

I know a few of us moan about the name changes of wrestlers, but this one really is a load of shit. Maybe they thought the fans who don’t watch nxt wouldn’t get them and that people are thick.  “They’re big guys who look and dress like vikings. It’s like a Viking experience. Let’s call them the Viking experience and everyone will get it then”

So no more Sanity, huh? What a main roster run. 

• Paid Members

Would have been perfect for Raw is War merch. Someone on Reddit said why not the Nord Raiders so their chants can stay similar sounding.

Viking Experience is brutal.

25 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I’ve seen a few places say something about War being used on Raw as being the reason for the change. But then why didn’t they change the name in NXT. Seems odd. And now NXT have no tag team champs

NXT isn’t on TV. 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Would have been perfect for Raw is War merch. Someone on Reddit said why not the Nord Raiders so their chants can stay similar sounding.

I'd bet somebody suggested that in a creative meeting, only for Vince to snarl "Nord? What the hell's a Nord?? They're Vikings GODDAMNIT"

• Paid Members

"What does Undisputed Era even mean? We'll call them Team Black and Yellow!"

I also adore the little ricochet noise they've added to the start of Riochet's entrance music. Imagine what a nightmare Vince must be for Hunter. Like your mad granddad taking over all your projects.