The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Harsh, Supes.

Ambrose looked like at least some of the weight he’d put on during his hiatus was muscle. Sami is determined to become the Benjamin Button version of Seth Rogen.

I have no idea what’s happening with Ambrose but he’s not going anywhere else soon, is he? ...I can’t remember the last guy who got such a protracted, reverent send off. Yeah, he took a few L’s but the WWE played up the #ThankYouAmbrose stuff as much as they could and he even got his music playing as he said goodbye.

He’ll be back.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Same thing happened in 2015. Zayn was in good shape early in the year while feuding with Owens, then had 6 months off after getting the collarbone injury and came back at the end of the year in worse shape than when he left.

It’s interesting how some people come back from a layoff in much better shape - like Owens this year and Ambrose last year - whereas others come back looking less ripped than when they left. Edge’s comeback at Royal Rumble 2010 for example.

Edited by dopper

I didn’t see the first part was a quote. Goddamit.

But, yes, good. Order is restored.

Supremo is a knowledgeable chap, Dean’s returned was criminally under utilized and Sami is a chubster. Perfect.

• Paid Members

Don't be soft. Zayn has never been in shape and has always been fucking awesome. When he was having those incredible wars with Cesaro, his stomach looked like the green thing off Ghostbusters. 

Remember when Ambrose came back looking jacked. He looked incredible. Remember all his awesome promos and matches since he came back? Nah, me neither.

• Paid Members

I've not listened to it myself, but the talk on Twitter is that both the physique and the character is indicative of Sami's current feelings towards pro-wrestling. Supposedly, he was very open on Jericho's podcast about being completely over it and not at all excited about coming back. 

If he isn’t happy or can’t be arsed anymore he can always leave like Neville did and do something else. While I’m far from the biggest CM Punk fan, he wasn’t happy so he left and did something else, and I respect him for that. Granted he was rubbish at what tried to do, whether it was being a punching bag for an MMA journalist or a bad comic book writer, but he left wrestling because he wasn’t happy. If Sami is the same, and isn’t going to follow Homer Simpson philosophy, then he should fuck off and let someone who wants to be there have the TV time

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

If Daniel Bryan doesn't appear during the Shakeup, is it time to start worrying about this unspecified injury of his? Even during the match itself, I questioned Kofi stomping on his head near the end. No matter how much it fit into the narrative, with Bryan's history it'd be the last spot I'd recommend. Add that to the fact he reportedly went home immediately afterwards with an injury no-one seems to be talking about, and it's eerily familiar to the previous times when he's had potentially career ending concussion issues.