The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Loki said:

Fucking hell, EC3's Raw run must count as one of the most brutal.  I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but someone in power must hate him. .

It feels like a pretty clear case of "sign him so nobody else has him" to me.

19 minutes ago, Loki said:

Fucking hell, EC3's Raw run must count as one of the most brutal.  I'm not normally one for conspiracy theories but someone in power must hate him.  Even though he's not the greatest, he deserves at least a chance, hopefully on Smackdown.

Who do we think are heading the other way, then?  I reckon Roman Reigns, The Revival, Drew McIntyre possibly.  Bayley?  Seeing as they pretty much buried Sasha last night.  I would say Balor, but he's got a belt so that complicates things.

Reigns feels likely, but I supposed they could switch Braun over instead to replace AJ.

I expect Smackdown to get a big heel to take the belt off Kofi at some point so McIntyre is possible, but I’m fully expecting it to be Corbin. Either way I’d put money on the fucker winning a world title this year. 

I also think there’s a good chance Elias will switch over. I’m not sure what else there is for him to do on Raw at this stage.

Edited by RedRooster

Naomi aside I didn't really mind the drafts from Smackdown to Raw.

But you do have to worry who will go to Smackdown, at a guess I would say Braun, Lashley, Roode/Gable, Nattie, some NXT & Drew. I'm not sure what show Owens/Zayn are meant to be on but maybe of of them two. 

Assuming its Bray (seems obvious) I loved the second video thing with the kids toys, shame he will probably be the same when he comes back though.

I'm working late this week so I stayed up and watched it live. I quite enjoyed the show actually. Shane's introductions are brilliant, there's some life in those for a while. I agree with masses about The War Raiders. What a shame for them. Lovely bit of excellence from Lacey I thought. 

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It’s a nod to Erik Thorsvedt. Vince is notoriously a massive Spurs fan, especially the 91 Cup winning team. He has a signed picture of Gary Mabbutt with him at Gorilla at every event. 

Surprised no ones picked up on this?

Untitled-7.jpg