The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

If Daniel Bryan doesn't appear during the Shakeup, is it time to start worrying about this unspecified injury of his? Even during the match itself, I questioned Kofi stomping on his head near the end. No matter how much it fit into the narrative, with Bryan's history it'd be the last spot I'd recommend. Add that to the fact he reportedly went home immediately afterwards with an injury no-one seems to be talking about, and it's eerily familiar to the previous times when he's had potentially career ending concussion issues.

Bryan is such an oddball. He appears to be one of the nicest men alive and yet cannot seem to stop himself from making stupidest decisions when it comes to wrestling. 

I really hope he is alright.

Is Miz & Mrs on USA in the States? Given that Smackdown is moving to Fox I’d guess we’ll see Miz move to Raw. 

It’s probably time for Randy Orton to switch shows too. I’m not sure what else there is for him to do on Smackdown. 

Roman Reigns switching brands with AJ Styles could freshen things up somewhat too. I’d love to see how the crowd would react to heel Bryan vs face Reigns at this moment in time.

I do worry that we’ll see Baron Corbin move to Smackdown to take the title from Kingston only to have a Jinder Mahal style run of mediocre matches on top.

27 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Is Miz & Mrs on USA in the States? Given that Smackdown is moving to Fox I’d guess we’ll see Miz move to Raw. 

It’s probably time for Randy Orton to switch shows too. I’m not sure what else there is for him to do on Smackdown. 

Roman Reigns switching brands with AJ Styles could freshen things up somewhat too. I’d love to see how the crowd would react to heel Bryan vs face Reigns at this moment in time.

I do worry that we’ll see Baron Corbin move to Smackdown to take the title from Kingston only to have a Jinder Mahal style run of mediocre matches on top.

You, I and everyone else on here know exactly how they’d react

9 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You, I and everyone else on here know exactly how they’d react

It seems as though your general Smackdown live audience (not Smackdown Live audience) is filled up more with families and children. For that reason, and the novelty of Reigns being on Smackdown, I don’t think it’s a lock that he’d be booed with anywhere near as much intensity as he can be on Raw.

That said I may (likely) be absolutely and completely wrong...

Edited by RedRooster

8 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Christ, I hadn't even thought about that! Won't be long until we find out now! 

Edited by Angle_fan

Im glad both rosters appear to be finally settling down, it was driving me mad having people just show up on both.

War Raiders, sorry, Viking Experience, are still NXT tag team champions no? 

My stream crashed and when i fired up another one it was at the end of the Velveteen Dream bit, i lost my shit until i read it was just an advert for his North American title match with Murphy.

Eric Young seems a bit random but I suppose thats the point, I cant see him doing anything other than getting lost in the shuffle.

Put Dain/Wolfe in NXT UK.

Sami Zayn was great again.

Do we still get other drafts or is that only during the proper draft so who turned up last night is it for Raw?

Edit: Am I right in thinking that as they weren't officially assigned to Raw last night, EC3, Lars, Heavy Machinery and Nikki Cross are bound for Smackers?

Edited by rollthedice

• Paid Members

The Superstar shake-up is shit. It's especially shit when everyone has been on every show for the last three weeks anyway. 

Didn't love the draft lottery but at least it visually sold who was moving and had a point. This is just confusing. Is Miz on Raw or just attacking Shane?

Two champions jobbed on this show. They have no other ideas for getting people over do they? Just nothing.

Poor Drew McIntyre hanging around with those fucking losers.

Sami was amazing. Moving the Usos and AJ was the right decision. Shane is a great heel. Lacey didn't look terrible. Strong win for Becky.