Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Shows how much the business has changed for the better.

If this were the 80's or 90's a wrestlers bag would have had needles, bottles of somas, bottles of Jack Daniels, bags of coke, bags of marijuana and maybe a poo in it.

This is why wrestling is shit now.

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Shows how much the business has changed for the better.

If this were the 80's or 90's a wrestlers bag would have had needles, bottles of somas, bottles of Jack Daniels, bags of coke, bags of marijuana and maybe a poo in it.

ByQUFBbCQAAz7wb.jpg

• Paid Members

From the i newspaper

Linda McMahon, wife of WWE’s Vince McMahon, faced Congress in a confirmation hearing for the post of head of the Small Business Administration. Supporting her were her daughter Stephanie and son-in-law Paul Levesque – better known as Triple H. Her confirmation appears to have gone well, with a quick vote sought – and one Democratic senator appears to have been wowed by her star status.

Cory Booker: “Ms. McMahon, I want to thank you for being here.It means a lot for you to serve your country – to step forward and be willing to make the kind of sacrifices that you’re have to make in this position. So, I’m grateful for your patriotism.

“I want to also just say that when your daughter and son-in-law stood up, I just want to say for the record, that your daughter is far more fierce and intimidating than your son-in-law.

“He and I are about the same age, almost exactly the same age, and Paul’s letting himself slip a little bit so after this maybe we should go to the Senate gym so I can give Triple H some triple help in getting back in shape.”

Linda McMahon: “Stephanie can give you a mean hiptoss.”

Cory Booker: “I believe that.”

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/world/donald-trump-done-far-threatening-china-freezing-government-hiring/

What an odd time to be alive.

• Paid Members

There's a regular front-row fan at Pro Wrestling Chaos shows in Bristol who's in a wheelchair (quadriplegic) and trying to get money for an access ramp so he can more easily visit his mum's house. Somebody put up the appeal on the Chaos fans page last night and they've already donated £1,500  :thumbsup:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/AccessforIsaac