Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Are people still reading his posts? The threads are no harder to follow if you skip them completely. They are about 2000 words long and yet I find myself missing out on absolutely nothing by scrolling right on to the next post.

Are people still reading his posts? The threads are no harder to follow if you skip them completely. They are about 2000 words long and yet I find myself missing out on absolutely nothing by scrolling right on to the next post.

I just skim them and immediately see several easily contradicted points. This time the chaps ignored Perry's stacking medical bills and has pointlessly compared it to being poor in this country

• Paid Members

Never liked them in wrestling but when it comes to the drugs and drink it's their own fault.

Do you even think before you type? Seriously, what point were you trying to make here?

You are aware that his previous meth habit and homelessness was as a result of him being shot in the neck, fighting off two armed guys that were raping a woman, yeah? Are you saying he deserved that because you didn't think The Radicalz selling was realistic enough?

• Paid Members

I wont have that kind of money in my lifetime and neither will any of you.

Nah fuck off, my goal is to be a millionaire before 30. When I am I'm going to give Perry Saturn £5k just because you are a dick
We'll need proof you've donated it.

The most logical way would be to impose the condition that he gets the cash if you can tattoo a fork on him.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

It's true. I wont have that kind of money in my lifetime and neither will any of you.

Nah fuck off, my goal is to be a millionaire before 30. When I am I'm going to give Perry Saturn £5k just because you are a dick

You're not even 30 years old yet?

Best of luck to you lol.

It's true. I wont have that kind of money in my lifetime and neither will any of you.

You're not even 30 years old yet?

Best of luck to you lol.

I'll turn 30 end of October next year. Cutting it fine but I reckon I got this