Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) -
Arkansas State University police are wrestling with a theft case that targeted a WWE grappler.

While 39-year-old Allen Neil Jones of Gainesville, GA performed at the WWE Live event Monday night at the Convocation Center, 217 Olympic Dr., someone stole his cash and belongings.

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

The case is still under investigation.

Region 8 News has requested more information to be released in the case, but Arkansas State University has denied our request. We will continue to seek more information.

http://www.kait8.com/story/34297768/...ampaign=buffer

Well yes, that's why I brought it up, but I seriously thought their names had been bounced around during the roster split, to pad out one of the tag divisions. Might just have been random fan speculation though.

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.

The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Shows how much the business has changed for the better.

If this were the 80's or 90's a wrestlers bag would have had needles, bottles of somas, bottles of Jack Daniels, bags of coke, bags of marijuana and maybe a poo in it.

• Paid Members

If this were the 80's or 90's a wrestlers bag would have had needles, bottles of somas, bottles of Jack Daniels, bags of coke, bags of marijuana and maybe a poo in it.

TBF, even if the bag contained that stuff, I doubt he would report that as also being in there Edited by Nick Soapdish

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Indeed I can't wait for the shoot interviews of this generation. That mad time they spent all night and in the hotel playing Fifa. Rock and roll.

• Paid Members

Jones, who performs as AJ Styles, reported the theft of a black bag containing $1,000 in American currency and $7,000 in Japanese yen.The culprit also stole an iPhone, a set of Beats headphones, a small screen TV, an Xbox 360, and six Xbox 360 games.

Indeed I can't wait for the shoot interviews of this generation. That mad time they spent all night and in the hotel playing Fifa. Rock and roll.

I watched a bit of Hornswoggles and I'm almost sure the line "we didn't do that sort of stuff, we just chilled out and played video games" was said.