Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but Jerichos pic with him was then recording a podcast that will be out this Wednesday. So we will get more details there I imagine

How do I use it?

You can't even use the forum properly. Away you go and sort yourself out.

And I would never use a ignore feature. I like to get everyone's opinion not cut people off which is usually what people do when they don't want to hear the truth.

And if the forum doesn't have one, maybe we could get a wee fundraiser going on here to upgrade the forum software lol.

• Paid Members

Balor just showed up at the Progress show in brum to play musical chairs, however he was then shown up by the surprise appearance of a true star: Tommy End

And they were both shown up by Matt Riddle in the main event. Thought I saw you there, Maxwell.

Balor just showed up at the Progress show in brum to play musical chairs, however he was then shown up by the surprise appearance of a true star: Tommy End

And they were both shown up by Matt Riddle in the main event. Thought I saw you there, Maxwell.

I actually left before not long into the second half, had my Dad at home watching my kid so couldn't stick around.

Was my first Progress show and I loved it. One thing I noticed was how much better their merch is than WWE's. It's like they actually think about what adults would want to wear in public. Crazy

I've just had an email for free WWE network until April 17th....if you are signed-up to the wwe mailing list maybe check your emails/junk folders. You can cancel anytime before then and not be charged :)

Nice one cheers, just checked my spam folder I have one too.

At the time it took you to a video of Seth Rollins wanting Kenny Omega in the Rumble along with others referencing guys like Santino, Luger,Flash Funk, etc. Gallows and Anderson also mentioned Dale and Tama Tonga but we know that ain't happening any time soon.

Edit:this works badly on my phone...

Edited by King Mal the Glorious