Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

10 hours ago, Carbomb said:

One of the highlights for me was at IPW:UK, having to translate Geordie to Japanese and back for him and PAC, who still had quite a strong accent at the time.

Whats harder to translate, Geordie or Japanese? :)

In other news, the former Kevin Thorne/Mordecai is apparently now a 'realtor' .... 

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, BigJag said:

Who is buying WWE stock? Is it dirt cheap? Does it perform well?

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/is-wwe-wwe-a-solid-growth-stock-3-reasons-to-think-yes-2020-04-28

It seems to be on an upward trend. I guess it makes sense to make money on it. Very surprised to see it up in the $40+ range.

You’ll be surprised to know it was double that last year then. 

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Tom Segura has triggered the marks with this little speech:

At least him and his even less funny wife have taken time off from superb material like "Hey, how many genders are there *this* week?"

1 hour ago, Egg Shen said:

Tom Segura has triggered the marks with this little speech:

First time I’ve heard the actual audio, only seen the reactions to it, bit of a cuntish thing to do like. I get the calling out of wrestling fans that take it seriously , that shits water off a duck’s back because we know about cunt marks, but comparing wrestling fans in general to Special Olympians is going a bit far

Sadly it’s bringing the worst people out to defend against it, namely Ziggler, Corbin and Abyss, the latter two getting laughed at by him in response

Watched Seguras shows on Netflix, was decent but is a bit of a dick and likes to wind up or upset people (doesn't take much these days to be fair).

Why did wrestling come up? Seems odd to state the obvious about it (fake not fans being retarded) and piss off potential audience for no reason...other than the attention 

• Paid Members

I find Rogan’s little clique of comedian mates are pretty much all twats who think they’re way funnier than they are. Rogan’s standup is cack as well. 

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Whats harder to translate, Geordie or Japanese? :)

You joke, but you just try translating "Howay"