Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I find Rogan’s little clique of comedian mates are pretty much all twats who think they’re way funnier than they are. Rogan’s standup is cack as well. 

How dare you. 

4 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I find Rogan’s little clique of comedian mates are pretty much all twats who think they’re way funnier than they are. Rogan’s standup is cack as well. 

I'd put Ari Shaffir pretty high on that list. He seems like a massive gobshite.

14 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

I like whenever Burr and Stanhope occasionally interlope, can barely hide their mortification, and start making shit of Rogan's tropes in plain sight like the kind of well meaning jock you just about tolerate. 

Tom Segura falls into that category of "comedians" who isn't very funny but appears to just dress up his natural condition of being a dick head to air his shitty opinions and prejudices as "jokes".

I don't find him calling wrestling silly in the least bit offensive, it is. Saying the "special olympics" isn't a real competition shows him up as the arsewipe he clearly is though.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members

This reminds me when Rogan started taking the piss out of his mate for watching wrestling, then everyone in wrestling started acting like Joe doesn't have a black belt in BJJ. Segura and Rogan are shit, but wrestlers thinking they're Dr. D whenever a comedian takes the piss out of it is proper cringe-inducing too. A shower a knobs, essentially.

• Paid Members
On 5/4/2020 at 2:46 AM, Fox Piss said:

Hall for me is the go to pick of bodies. He was huge but well in proportion. The guys height gets lost on TV somehow in some Bermuda triangle way Billy Gunn does too. Plus he rocks a bandana better than the Hulkster. 

Scott Hall's tan seems to change as well. Goes from being the bright right tomato AWA look to the brown Razor Ramon look.