Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

On 5/20/2020 at 7:59 PM, The King Of Swing said:

In more 2020 is fuckin shit news, just read on Reddit that Stardom wrestler Arisa Hoshiki has retired due to neck and head injuries.

Only 24 years old.

Add more to the shit news pile, 

Hana Kimura posted what appeared to be a suicide note and pictures of self harm on Twitter a few hours ago and then deleted it, really hoping she’s ok.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Apparently rabid fans of Japanese reality show Terrace House telling her to kill herself are to blame for this. 22. Fucking horrific. Reality TV needs some serious sorting out, especially if this show manufactured its own narratives like many of them do. Worldwide cases of it ruining lives at this point in the social media age, but never heard of it happening from someone so beloved by many in another completely separate part of life.

I'm not a STARDOM fan but I had noticed Hana had unreal charisma. I remember seeing some random women's tag on an ROH show that nobody had been caring about and she totally lit it up with just a couple of looks and her energy. Daughter of the great Kyoko Kimura of course and seemed to be still learning while having all the potential in the world. Could have easily gotten over long term in the States and would have been right at the top of the pile in Japan. RIP doesn't feel like enough to say, just such a tragically unfinished story.

In a shockingly similar series of events UK wrestler C J Banks has been posting a series of bizarre rants on his Twitter feed over the past week which culminated in him posting 'Fucking help a fella out here will ya. Otherwise I WILL top myself tonight. Im outta words' in the early hours of this morning.
NXT UK's James Drake posted that he went to see him and he has a friend staying the night with him to make sure he is okay.

Horrible times and I hope CJ is okay and gets any help and support he needs.