Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
54 minutes ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

WWE fire Ryder & Hawkins.

2 weeks later, WWE are planning to launch a TV show in which a team of 2 people go looking for rare, retro WWE merchandise. Those 2 people being HHH & Steph. It surely has to be a piss take 🤣

243AB7ED-E31F-4407-81FA-BE1022E3AC20.jpeg

Couldn't use Hawkins & Ryder, they'd have started getting over. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

WWE fire Ryder & Hawkins.

2 weeks later, WWE are planning to launch a TV show in which a team of 2 people go looking for rare, retro WWE merchandise. Those 2 people being HHH & Steph. It surely has to be a piss take 🤣

243AB7ED-E31F-4407-81FA-BE1022E3AC20.jpeg

• Paid Members

I'm never completely sure on the stock market and such, but could this just be a way of making some serious cash in the short term? They've just come off their annual year and stock price is high so sell enough of it to make a cool million and then invest in more stock when the price is lower again? 

• Paid Members

Could be entirely unrelated, but I was pondering Triple H's recent 'demotion' and the "ESPN/Fox" buyout rumours whilst scrubbing the bathroom floor this afternoon.

Some people saw it as a sign that he was no longer going to get given the reigns, but part of me wonders if he & Steph have looked at Vince, the life he's lived, and gone "Nah, you're alright".

• Paid Members

But didn’t HHH, Steph, Vince and others sell stock last year too? Isn’t it just an annual thing the top brass do to appease other stockholders and to avoid suggestions of insider trading? I thought (possibly incorrectly) that this was just normal.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

An sad article from 2018 about Takeshi Morishima, who toured over her briefly in 2006, was a former ROH champion and star in Pro Wrestling NOAH.
Never knew about any of this until now so apologies if this is common knowledge.

.http://puroprogramtranslations.blogspot.com/2018/11/article-traces-to-nowhere-takeshi.html

That is genuinely sad. I got to meet him during the UK tour (was working as a translator and guide around London), and he was a really nice guy - as the article says, very generous, and also quite humble. Came across like he really didn't believe he should be where he was, but was grateful for it.

One of the highlights for me was at IPW:UK, having to translate Geordie to Japanese and back for him and PAC, who still had quite a strong accent at the time.

1 hour ago, King Pitcos said:

Well it’s about time she stood up to the old man.

"You're not my real da- oh"