Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

20 minutes ago, AshC said:

Can't wait for the giant mug gimmick match.

A pole on every corner, each with a box. One has the title, another has a giant mug, one a multipack of white socks and the last is a zero hour contract.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Merzbow said:

A pole on every corner, each with a box. One has the title, another has a giant mug, one a multipack of white socks and the last is a zero hour contract.

Aren’t WWE Superstars already on zero hour contracts…?

• Paid Members

We've released the latest issue of the magazine online at https://view.publitas.com/vulturehound/steelchair-wrestling-magazine-26

The ad spots have been given to a food bank charity (The Trussell Trust) and we have set up a JustGiving page to try to raise some for them if any of you can spare anything  - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/steelchair-magazine (£4 currently!) - Appreciate the support.

K6JVznA.jpg

Ryder and Hawkins would be good additions to there roster.

I'm up for them adding anyone good that doesn't come in with a "anti-wwe" gimmick 

EC3 could be a good add but seems to be doing a possibly unhinged/conspiracy or something gimmick on Instagram which might be too similar to what they have with Mix etc

41 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

So Cody is not sure about signing Zack Ryder even though he's his bezzy mate because he doesnt want AEW to become 'All Friends Wrestling'.

I mean, that ship's already sailed hasnt it!?

I think that is probably just an attempt to create some sort of mystery and talking point. Ryder is in without a doubt.

14 minutes ago, garynysmon said:

I'd be more worried about adding to a roster that's already too bloated in comparison to its hours of exposure.

Ryder has applied for the trademark Internet Champion. There is plenty of time for him on BTE and Dark. Their roster is a lot thinner than they originally said it would be, they could do with a few more signings. Brian Cage, Rusev, Revival and Ryder would all fit nicely into the company before it starts getting bloated. 

• Paid Members

I'd agree that their roster is a little bloated. Even before they were running with a limited crew, people like Jurassic Express, Butcher/Bunny/Blade and Private Party were getting lost in the mix, and they've got people on their books like StrongHearts and Sonny Kiss that they've done nothing with.