Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

AJ Styles is a weirdo, flat earth Trump supporter. I loved when Daniel Bryan outed him as such on Talking Smack and basically laughed in his face while trying to justify it 'I have questions!!' It wasn't even in character it was just Bryan taking great delight in exposing the nutter.

He didn’t say that he thought it was flat, all he was saying that there is “some stuff” about it that made sense.

I mean, obviously there isn’t and anybody who believes that the Earth is flat is an idiot who should be pushed off the edge of the nearest anything, but he definitely isn’t a flat earther 😉

• Paid Members
Just now, WyattSheepMask said:

He didn’t say that he thought it was flat, all he was saying that there is “some stuff” about it that made sense.

I mean, obviously there isn’t and anybody who believes that the Earth is flat is an idiot who should be pushed off the edge of the nearest anything, but he definitely isn’t a flat earther 😉

He's a typical Trump supporting Redneck though. Are we really surprised? 

7 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You only think it’s round because that’s what you’ve been told. Do some research 

1 hour ago, Factotum said:

AJ Styles is a weirdo, flat earth Trump supporter. I loved when Daniel Bryan outed him as such on Talking Smack and basically laughed in his face while trying to justify it 'I have questions!!' It wasn't even in character it was just Bryan taking great delight in exposing the nutter.

It's been known for years he was a right god bothered. I'm sure I remember him being fairly open about it in his early days but started to be less public about it. 

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, Factotum said:

On another note with Bryan, gotta love that he's utterly against everything Vince stands for. Must drive the old maniac batshit.

I don't know. Having someone who's against everything you stand for, but still comes to you for a paycheck sounds like you're the winner.