Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, theringmaster said:

She really was, she got out at the right time, if she would have stuck around for this 'revolution' her utter lack of talent would have been exposed.

She'd have been heavily involved in it if her husband was still there, talent regardless.

We've had Stephanie from LazyTown, AJ Lee skipping down to the ring like a schoolgirl, and Kevin Nash all in the space of a few pages.

This is MY thread.

1 hour ago, Cod Eye said:

Nash is one of the few wrestlers that I would love to go out on the piss with. Just seems like a top bloke...

He's have probably made you pay for all the drinks, and his cab to the airport as well as his flight home. Damn marks.

• Paid Members

Kendo's Facebook page said that they got considerably more pre-orders than expected, so are having to send 1000s more to Amazon to ship out, should all be fulfilled this week.

Him doing the interview circuit is very surreal!

9 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Kendo was doing the "it's fake now, but it were real in t'my day" bit on the radio last week. Love these old wrestlers.

What he said was that the result was predetermined, but how you got there over the course of the bout could be very real.

When you look at some of the tough characters from the 1960's/70's British Wrestling scene, then you add jealousy & resentment towards a young Kendo who was "winning" from his very first match, i could well believe that some of the wrestling was very real.

• Awards Moderator
35 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Back onto big Kev. His post on Instagram this morning about the issues in US politics was spot on. Seems like a cool guy all round

Was it too much effort to link to it? Or even quote it?

Kind of ironic username.