Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, air_raid said:

twisted-bliss-5a2fecc856b15-680x969.png

Yeah, no problems with this shirt. Looks decent enough with the macabre theme. It was this shirt which I saw in abundance that was stretched over many a hairy man;

61jleX-8oJL._UX385_.jpg

It looks like something you would find in the girls section at any random high street shop. Yikes.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

What's that bad about wearing an Alexa Bliss t-shirt? It's no worse than wearing a Baron Corbin top or something equally lame. Let's be honest. Wrestling t-shirts aren't exactly the peak of fashion.

It's a minefield, isn't it? In my day it was gaymen that were definitely nonces. Today it's Alexa fans.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

I'm a live and let live person. You don't judge a book by its cover. But if you wear a Baron Corbin shirt, you should be chemically castrated to be on the safe side.

What chemicals? You'd need more than Borin Carbon, I bet.

I'll get me coat.

• Paid Members

Looks like a crude drawing of an ex lover with how wrong it all went under it. 2016 was filled with the TLC that comes with the start of every relationship. A year later, he got his payback when she ended up being fed to pigs on his grandad's farm, because she fucked a lad at work. A horror film worthy of Sony Movies at half 11.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I’ll see your Guy in an Alexa Bliss tshirt, and raise you Guy with an Alexa Bliss tattoo

In a game where the wrestlers can be big enough marks to get their title win dates inked on themselves, this kind of emulation is sadly predictable isnt it?