Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

The Jericho cruise initially sounded like quite a cool way to spend a holiday, until you realise that you're stuck on a boat with several hundred wrestling fans. 

DF6E2354-7224-40E5-93E8-E7191D6B02FB.thumb.jpeg.73a834f0620e18cff7ed7de3104e7f8c.jpeg

Fucking hell. I’d end up throwing myself overboard.

That's a bit harsh. At the end of the day, all they actually... Hang on, I think I recognise the guy in that ambulance, one sec. Roman! Hey Roman! Sign my poster? ROMAN!

“Fuck Y2J! He’s a rude, arrogant prick who refused to sign my Vengeance 2001 DVD sleeve after I followed him around for 5 days! Even when I went up to him when he and his wife were having dinner, he just told me to get lost! I paid over $700 for this!? He’s a dick who has no time for his loyal fans #Y2Jerk”

Edited by WyattSheepMask

27 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

I read that it's $150 for WiFi for four days on that Jericho cruise. Great to see the dorks getting fleeced. 

WiFi on most cruises is pretty extortionate and barely works due to being at sea using satellite receivers rather than a hard linked cable to be honest.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Winston said:

WiFi on most cruises is pretty extortionate and barely works due to being at sea using satellite receivers rather than a hard linked cable to be honest.

Jesus, that’s going to be under some strain with that many wrestling fans trying to use it at the same time too. 

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

I read that it's $150 for WiFi for four days on that Jericho cruise. Great to see the dorks getting fleeced. 

Not directly aimed at yourself, but what is up with the constant bashing of wrestling fans by other wrestling fans?

Yes you get a pocket of odd balls turning up for wrestling shows, but the vast majority are normal everyday people.