Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Might have to start keeping an eye on NXT now that Matt's there.Riddle Vs TAFKA Tommy End?

Also, the reason I'm actually here is to say that apparently Bandai Namco and NJPW are doing a crossover again. Los Ingobernables de Japon are in a promotional video which features Naito wielding Soul Edge.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members

Something about that just hit me. 

Has there ever been a black giant wrestler (by which I mean the "giant"-type gimmick, not just a big bloke like Undertaker or Kane)? Nearest I can think of is either Gonzales or Khali. 

2 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Has there ever been a black giant wrestler (by which I mean the "giant"-type gimmick, not just a big bloke like Undertaker or Kane)? Nearest I can think of is either Gonzales or Khali. 

I don't think a Hispanic or Indian guy would like the fact that you are calling them black. 

But that shouldn't of even been said, he could of said that he can't think of a tall black wrestler but there has been Hispanic or Indian, it don't bother me what or how he said it. I am just saying he needs to word things better in case someone else makes that assumption.

11 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Wasn't there a totally random NXT guy who was in the Greatest Royal Rumble who'd fit that criteria?

Babatunde. Entered at no 37. He's 6'10'', according to Wiki

Edited by Grecian
Googled who it was

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Genuinely can't think of any, which is surprising - you'd have thought someone would have crossed over from basketball and ended up in that kind of gimmick, but none come to mind. 

• Paid Members

Mr Hughes?

Mabel/Viscera/Big Daddy V/Nelson Knight?

Edited by jazzygeofferz