Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

6 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Sounds bollocks to me.

Wouldn't surprise me if they've sounded him out. 

Imagine Khabib and his team rocking up into the WWE dressing room? I'm sure ol' Taker would set them straight that the kinda shit they've caused in UFC doesn't fly round these parts.

Would make for a pretty decent stable, mind you, eh? The Brotherhood! 

4 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

You'd have heard it from your sources and posted it here first if it wasn't.

EDIT: Ah, okay. I get you now.

Edited by David
Not had coffee yet, brain still in neutral.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Imagine Khabib and his team rocking up into the WWE dressing room? I'm sure ol' Taker would set them straight that the kinda shit they've caused in UFC doesn't fly round these parts.

Team Conor Vs Team Khabib at Survivor Series!

You'd have heard it from your sources and posted it here first if it wasn't.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, David said:

EDIT: Ah, okay. I get you now.

Good idea, and if Khabib ever gets out of line the Best Pure Striker in WWE could show him a thing or two.

• Paid Members

Anyone aware of any ex WWE guys over in the UK this weekend? Local show is promoting an ex WWE guy who's held numerous titles in the company and I'm trying to work out if its worth venturing out at a normal time of the day to see the show given my whole anxiety  thing.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Anyone aware of any ex WWE guys over in the UK this weekend? Local show is promoting an ex WWE guy who's held numerous titles in the company and I'm trying to work out if its worth venturing out at a normal time of the day to see the show given my whole anxiety  thing.

Where is "local" for you?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Oh apologies, Hereford

Ironfist? "Tickets still available." Maybe if you just announced who your ex WWE name was, you'd have sold the lot. Fucking BritWres.

I don't have a clue but "former champion" covers a lot of ground. Including the Hardcore title. Someone they don't trust to sell tickets from the looks of it. Probably someone the level of "it's only bloomin Daivari" to paraphrase a wet fart Dean Ayass announcement I recall.

Any Ironfist ITK here....?

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

I'm actually willing to wager a pint on it being Tyler Bate. He's held two championships in WWE

I'd go then if I were you. Offer them a fiver on the door. Even if the import is shite, Cooper's on the card and he's a laugh.