Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Another view of him trying a Khabib.

Discussion of this presumably permitted in the Biscuit thread but not the Chippy Tea thread?

11 hours ago, dopper said:

Credit where it’s due: Shaggy got good height on that drop kick.

Had he been 6 inches closer, that would have been a big blow to Durst’s external occipital protuberance.

Certainly would have given him a negative attitude.

• Paid Members

Link?

I'm not far into it, but In career mode you play as your created character, who is voiced by former Tough Enough participant AJ Kitsch. Is it not possible it was a fan-created version of Cena? I find it hard to believe they've overdubbed Cena's voice, given it's elsewhere in the game.

40 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Link?

I'm not far into it, but In career mode you play as your created character, who is voiced by former Tough Enough participant AJ Kitsch. Is it not possible it was a fan-created version of Cena? I find it hard to believe they've overdubbed Cena's voice, given it's elsewhere in the game.

• Paid Members

Something about that doesn't seem right. Like the video has been edited. Might well be legit, but seems an odd choice if they have gone for overdubbing one of their top stars for seemingly no reason. 

6 minutes ago, mim731 said:

Something about that doesn't seem right. Like the video has been edited. Might well be legit, but seems an odd choice if they have gone for overdubbing one of their top stars for seemingly no reason. 

I’ve seen other career mode videos, it’s legit

3 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Wonder if John will be lending his voice for the Chinese version of the game. 

Not to spoil your joke but China has been heavily cracking down on video games again recently, they've frozen game approvals the last I read.