Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
Just now, garynysmon said:

JHP_MDM_280618FARAGE_12.jpg

Don't get me wrong - that shitcunt is definitely a big Dirty Sanchez on the face of the UK. But there's no way he's religious, and even if he is, he's expressed more secular, right-wing libertarian views rather than evangelical Christian ones - that's more the department of Jacob Rees-Mogg and Nadine Dorries.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

I think it’s about time he packs in all the silly Independent bookings he takes.

Go full time with NXT

I'm reasonably confident if that offer was on the table he'd take it, but aren't the UK contracts basically a nominal yearly sum and a retainer so they come when WWE snap their fingers (thus get paid per date) i.e. it's not really feasible and the bulk of Dunne (Bate, Seven etc) actually making a living from wrestling is still dependent on working all over the country every weekend?

• Paid Members

I've thought about this before.  Will WWE at some point just promote Dunne/Bate/Seven to the main roster at some point straight from their current NXT UK/indy bookings situation, or will they have to go full time at NXT/performance centre for a period first?

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Trump's evangelical support perfectly highlights just how full of shit the religious really right-wing are. Absolute cretins.

image1-500x321.jpg

The Crown Jewel show in Saudi Arabia has been downsized to a smaller venue. It was originally supposed to be in a 68,000 capacity venue, but has now been moved to a 25,000 capacity one.

Also, one of the matches is apparently going to be..

Shawn Michaels & Triple H vs. Undertaker & Kane

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Lets see if they trot out the LA Colosseum “bomb threat” excuse on this one

I'm confused as to which baddies would be threatening the bomb this time round.