Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

So it looks like they didn’t book an ex WWE Champion at all as theyre not even mentioning them in the results, half the crowd left at the interval. BRITWRES~!

Edit: It was Renee Dupree, who I didn’t even recognise in the photo.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

So it looks like they didn’t book an ex WWE Champion at all as theyre not even mentioning them in the results, half the crowd left at the interval. BRITWRES~!

Edit: It was Renee Dupree, who I didn’t even recognise in the photo.

Sounds like the Dixie Carter definition of a "former world title holder" - "tag title holder" - "Pacman Jones - come on people, seriously!".

1 hour ago, LSM said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/wrestling/wrestling-legend-kendo-nagasaki-reveals-13413282

Interesting story about Kendo Nagasaki which features a photo of the man as he is today without his mask.

Very interesting story. Not a complete revelation; it's kinda been an open secret that Kendo was at least not straight for a long time, although not confirmed until now that he was bi and not gay. If you watch the Arena documentary Masters of the Canvas, featuring him and Peter Blake, has a scene where Paul Yates, the presenter/producer, is looking through archive material about him and the top one is a lurid tabloid article reading "STAR KENDO UNMASKED AS PERVERT - He likes hitting his boyfriends", accompanied by a picture of him and Gorgeous George during the unmasked period. I don't recall it from the time, but I believe it came and went.

32 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

I shan’t go into details out of respect for a friend, but he was asked to write a book about Kendo a few years back and was invited to the retreat during the early phases of the project. He shared an early few chapters with me and it would’ve made for a fascinating read, but alas the project fizzled out for numerous reasons.

’Chronos’ seemed like a very interesting person for sure.

Interesting in what sense? She certainly has an "interesting" face.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, scratchdj said:

Aparantly she was very kind, polite and hospitable, but served my friend bread that was clearly mouldy.

Surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

He worked the Rev Pro show last month, so that would suggest it is their show, unless he worked some other promotion with TV?

Nope but JUSHIN Liger definitely did work those shows.

Edited by Bohan