Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I've just googled their website. No mention of it, no dates and venues, no tickets on sale. So that's one possible impulse purchase they've just lost. It's not WrestleMania, it's a niche event with little mainstream awareness, so they should be making the most of every round of publicity they can get - and the initial announcement is arguably the biggest they'll get. The buzz of hearing about it for the first time won't come round again.

I didn't realise it was so hot off the press, so fair enough that the info's been published on Twitter at least (but still, wouldn't you have that available on your website before clicking the Send Tweet button?). The circumstances remain however: I might have pounced on it this evening, but come next Wednesday I might not. If it's a tactic that works out for them overall, then good for them - I can only speak for myself.

19 minutes ago, Jon-Carr_92 said:

I so wish i could make that. I mean it's the frickin' Undertaker. How pricey is that going to be for the top tickets?

Between 50-250 I reckon.  With the lowest price being the talk only and the top price being the top tier VIP package.  All announced on Friday though.

The upcoming NWO in America one has ticket prices of $99 - $1000.  Sure that's 3 performers, but doesn't require international flight and several night accomodation, plus, it's the sodding Undertaker.  I'd be surprised if the highest ticket price was less than £400.

Edited by The Dart