Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

12 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

It'll probably sell out in less than a minute. It's going to be a tough one to get tickets for.

Fan: "Is it true you were taping your fists in front of Shawn?"

Taker: "yup"

Me in audience checking YouTube for Michaels shoot interview.

Interviewer: "Shawn, is it true Taker threatened you if you didn't do the job?"

Michaels: "Nope"

Me: hmmm.

For a business known for bullshitting it's own fan base I'd rather save my money.

Edited by 5pints

56 minutes ago, The Dart said:

The upcoming NWO in America one has ticket prices of $99 - $1000.  Sure that's 3 performers, but doesn't require international flight and several night accomodation, plus, it's the sodding Undertaker.  I'd be surprised if the highest ticket price was less than £400.

400 would be a massive ask.  At every Axxess he's appeared at he has been a PVIP so priced around $195 and he was also priced around the same for the photo/auto at Wizard World Con.  Obviously he is doing an overseas event so there is bound to be a mark up.

I think the premium vip packages for Goldberg and HBK at the previous Inside The Ropes shows was £150.  Whack an extra hundred on that and I think will be fair for Taker.  Can't see tickets for the q&a only exceed £50, ITR tend to stick with a reasonable pricing structure for all levels of affordability.

Edited by Bohan

• Paid Members
On 10/24/2018 at 8:30 PM, 5pints said:

Fan: "Is it true you were taping your fists in front of Shawn?"

Taker: "yup"

Me in audience checking YouTube for Michaels shoot interview.

Interviewer: "Shawn, is it true Taker threatened you if you didn't do the job?"

Michaels: "Nope"

Me: hmmm.

For a business known for bullshitting it's own fan base I'd rather save my money.

I'm calling bullshit on that neither Taker or Shawn said  "you know" during their statements.

4 hours ago, simonworden said:

I'm going to be back in the UK around then and was thinking of going but if it's 50 quid and up i'll probably miss it and go to an actual wrestling show instead, 100 quid for me and the wife who isnt a wrestling fan to go is a bit excessive. 

Just think of all the times shes left you hanging around in a clothes shop and the money shes spent while you've been waiting trying not to be caught looking at the shop assistants. 

10 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

Just think of all the times shes left you hanging around in a clothes shop and the money shes spent while you've been waiting trying not to be caught looking at the shop assistants. 

Valid point and i'm glad to know it's not just me who gets distracted by the shop assistants!

• Paid Members

Fair fucks to Jericho. I’ve just learnt that he sold the cruise out by the time they set sail. I was convinced he’d lose his arse on this. 

I bet he’s gutted his wife is on board though. 

Edited by Supremo