Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Going from Enzo to Ellsworth's apparently non-consensual penis was almost a local radio quality segue.

So according to Satin, the Shahid Khan/Jericho/JR/Elite promotion is picking up steam. 

Trademarks filed for All Elite Wrestling, AEW Double or Nothing and AEW All Out as events and Tuesday Night Dynamite for the purposes of a regular TV show. 

I really don't know how to feel about any of this to be honest, it'll probably come to nothing, but it would be lovely if it worked out. 

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

If there's enough money behind it, it could be enough to lure a few wrestlers currently treading water in WWE away.

Anyone with enough money to lure away these wrestlers from what they're currently on has more money than sense not to realize they aren't worth that outlay to a startup.

Bloody hell, she does look at most 10 or 11. God knows what the fuck have these lads been up to for the duration of their careers if they're at this sort of craic these days, when technology makes it so easy to expose them for the trash they are.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

Do you think there’s a correlation between filthy wrong’uns and not understanding the concept of technology/evidence?

I mean, being a horrid dirty cunt is bad enough, but then add to that:

A) “Could this photo of my cock I’m sending to someone be used against me?”... And still sending the pic.

B) It not even crossing your mind.

There are some amazing prices on t-shirts right now in WWE Euroshop's Black Friday sale.

There are practically none available in sizes Small, Medium, Large, or Extra Large.

But besides that there are plenty!

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

So the only sizes available are the ends of the spectrum, child and neckbeard?

That's only the Bayley items.