Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

25 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

the winners a speed boat/caravan to split between them. 

Literally, in Braun's case.

Especially since they really hate caravans in America right now. Or at least they did up until a week ago, when the desperate panic all trailed off for some reason.

Edited by Uncle Zeb

Surely that means getting the ball rolling on next year's Royal Rumble Lottery running because wasn't the rule @Glenryck Pilchards made if a number has been drawn, you can't choose it.

10 hours ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

So what does AJ Styles get if he wins as WWE Champion?

I'm guessing the male runner up would get it instead.

On 11/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, HarmonicGenerator said:

So what does AJ Styles get if he wins as WWE Champion?

Could be explained by AJ wanting to enter the Rumble for a shot a The Universal Title and wanting to unify the belts. Caravan is a better idea with lots of wacky skits of him traveling the country and explaining to Charlotte that the action figure of Ric Flair is small and the real Ric is far away 

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

First full trailer for the Paige/Knight family movie "Fighting with my Family" dropped today (I guess it's on-topic-ish? Mods feel free to move if not). Hard to say based on a trailer, but it looks ok off the back of those couple of minutes. Presumably, Paige will be very visible on Smackdown in the coming months as they promote this.

• Paid Members
34 minutes ago, mim731 said:

First full trailer for the Paige/Knight family movie "Fighting with my Family" dropped today (I guess it's on-topic-ish? Mods feel free to move if not). Hard to say based on a trailer, but it looks ok off the back of those couple of minutes. Presumably, Paige will be very visible on Smackdown in the coming months as they promote this.

Paige, as in the Smackdown GM who is on every episode of Smackdown? 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Paige, as in the Smackdown GM who is on every episode of Smackdown? 

Fair point, I meant in a promotional sense as a focal point rather than just her GM duties, but perhaps I could have phrased it better. 

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, mim731 said:

I quite like the look of it. Florence Pugh is great in everything so I’m confident it’ll be at least decent, and Frost/Headey as Ricky/Saraya is great casting. Watched the trailer with the g/f and despite her having no interest in wrestling and never having heard of Paige she thinks it looks great and wants to see it. So that’s a good sign too!

The film should probably have its own thread at some point. Didn’t it already? Or was that the Paige thread?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator